Monday, June 27, 2011

A Little Bike Grease

It has been raining in my city for over a month, literally.
Everyday there has been rain except for a day here and there!
So, I've really had no training at all to blog about, my runs have been on the treadmill and my riding has been on the trainer. That said, the bike is all tuned up and ready to go!

There is just something about having bike grease under your nails :)

On the baking front there has been an exciting new addition! A brand new, shiny, red, kitchen-aid stand mixer! More about that later!

What have you guys been up to? How is the weather in your little part of the world?

3 comments:

  1. your left hand is still too clean...
    you'll love the kitchenaid! I use my pro 600 all the time, pizza dough, bread dough, cookies, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loev the grease!!!

    It is COLD here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bike grease? I rue the day I have to do that cuz I'm still clueless on most bike stuff.
    Enjoy that Kitchenaid---so fun!

    ReplyDelete