Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa's helpers!

Hey guys!

It is getting crazy busy trying to get everything ready for our trip on Wednesday but I wanted to share my cakepops with you!

I'm invited to one of my best friend's annual Christmas party tonight so I thought I'd whip up something sweet. I originally set out to make milk chocolate turtle fudge, but after three failed attempts [which I'll tell you about in another post!] I let the scorched chocolate win and moved on to these cutie pies pops!


Aren't they sweet?!

I followed Bakerella's cakepop instructions and had a really fun time making them :)

This will probably be my last post before we travel to Florida so hopefully I'll be able to post from down south!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. oh my - they are so very very adorable!!! I am super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these, actually I'm still making them right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I may have to start making some cupcakes to try to compete with your works of art. I did pickup a book before X-mas. But I have a feeling mine would look like a kindergartner created them.

    Kevin
    http://halftriing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete