Monday, September 13, 2010

Entering a new phase.

Friends,

It has been a while and I've completely neglected you, don't give up on me yet :)

I've just started my Masters graduate program and I have a knot in my stomach that doesn't seem like it's going anywhere soon. It's exciting and completely nerve wrecking all the same.

Once I get organized and ease into things a little more I hope to start blogging regularly again.

My running has suffered a little as well but I managed to get in a quick two miles this morning (still on restricted distance due to injury) and hopefully I can't get back to running regularly ASAP.

For now I'll leave you with the cake I baked for Hughie's birthday, which is today!
He deserves the very best in everything, but for now he'll have to settle for a silly birthday cake and lots of hugs and kisses :)

Take care,

Alanna

10 comments:

  1. Awe, cute cake! I'm still intimidated by fondant, but it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the fondant is uneven but that just adds character, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is totally cool!!!

    Oh, and you won my CSN Store giveaway!!! Shoot me an email when you get this, and I will send you the promotional code!!!!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! Great Job!!

    Kevin
    http://halftriing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Ron's blog the greatest!? That guy cracks me up. Good luck at your Race for the Cure this weekend!! (and holy cow that cake is rad!!)

    xoxo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how did I miss this post? That is awesome that you are in a Masters program, go girl!!! Also, YUM on the cake, it's super cute. You are certainly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU MADE THAT!!!!??? OMG THATS INSANE! so adorable and talented!! <3

    ReplyDelete