Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stick to the curb.

Training: 
Monday, May 31: Two runs; 2 miles / 4 miles.
Tuesday, June 1: Rest day / Serious house cleaning and grocery shopping :)
Wednesday, June 2: Cross Train; 30 minutes with Jillian Michaels.

Hi Friends,

So, we left off with me telling you about my sidewalk vs. road situation. I wasn't sure who to call about it, I had a hard time finding a proper phone number for the community service / city council department so I did what any runner looking for local running information would do, I called the Running Room. Sure enough, I'm suppose to be on the sidewalk except during a sanctioned race. They did however say without saying that if you're not running with a blindfold on and have a certain amount of sense then it's usually okay to run on the street curb, using your own good judgment of course.

So, that's that.

The weather still hasn't completely let up, it's the beginning of June and we were issued a frost warning. I mean, come on!

That's all for now,

Alanna.

NuNaturals STEVIA GIVEAWAY!
  
Visit  Jolene over at Everyday Foodie to enter her awesome Stevia giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. The weather is freaky weird here too! Only in the 80's this week- as opposed to what we usually have which leaves Hades envious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like sensible advice. I found it hard to believe that they woudl make you run on the road!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete