Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quick Update.

Hello!

I haven't posted anything in a real long time, things have been a little hectic.

So, just a few things:

-I've been running consistantly but I can't say I've been embracing the elements. I've been sticking inside even though the weather has been pretty great. I need a kick in the bum!
-Plans for this coming summers bike trip is in the works, it's something to look forward to when the winter blues start to kick in.
-I'll be baking cupcakes for a Cupcake inspired art show comming up called "Get Baked!"

These guys mights make an appearance at the show along with lots of other glorious cupcake art!
 

Tiny Cheeseburger Cupcakes!

So, I promise to do a real update real soon!

Hope the new year is treating everyone well!

-Alanna

5 comments:

  1. The cream cheese veggie thing is (I think) made with Pillsbury crescent rolls, cream cheese, and chopped veggies. It is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alanna,
    The cheeseburger cupcakes look awesome.

    I am hoping to take up cycling soon, so will be back to catch up with a fellow beginner cycler ventures.

    ReplyDelete